Please follow our Microblading aftercare advice in order to ensure that your brows heal well and retain the colour from the Microblading treatment.
Please be aware that your brows will initially appear darker immediately after the treatment. This is perfectly normal and is a natural result of the pigment reacting with oxygen in the air. The colour will fade within the first few days during the healing process.
- Do not allow your brows to get wet for the first 12 hours after the treatment
- Do not expose brows to sun for the first 2 weeks
- Do not use sun beds
- Do not use a sauna
- Do not pick or rub your brows
- Apply a thin layer of the prescribed cream twice a day for 2 weeks after the treatment
- Do not use Vaseline as this will cause your brows to fade.